1. - Rachel Bilson, Jumper, 2008. Cruel! The blonde Adelaide model-actress was in - then not so much. The producers decided they required a better known actress. Rachel had a hit series, The OC, 2003-07. Teresa did not. (Same happened to Teresa’s co-star, the British Tom Sturridge - swapped for Hayden Christensen).
2. - Emma Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man, 2010.
3. - Blake Lively, Savages, 2011. When Jennifer Lawrence split for the Hunger Games trilogy, Oliver Stone considered Palmer as the girl mixed up with two pot-growing brothers... and kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel.
4. - Emma Stone, Gangster Squad, 2012. The Adelaide blonde was among the many damsels aiming to be Grace Faraday in the 40s/50s LAPD v Mafia drama: Camilla Belle, Lily Collins, Maggie Grace, Ashley Greene, Aly Michalka, Emily Rossum, Amanda Seyfried.
5. - Alice Eve, Star Trek Into Darkness, 2012. Palmer and Hayley Atwell were also seen - and the winner was the beauteous blonde daughter of the UK’s Waking The Dead TV star, Trevor Eve.
6. - Margot Robbie, The Wolf of Wall Street, 2012. Teresa auditioned and Amber Heard, Blake Lively and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley were also in the mix for Nadine in Martin Scorsese’s fifth Leonardo DiCaprio vehicle.